It can be hard to get your hair to look like you want it to. Especially when you're in a hurry. With schedules to stick to and deadlines to meet, it often tends to be things like our personal care that gets neglected. But not to worry as you can relax with these great-looking hairstyles you can create without spending much time.
This sophisticated-looking style is quick and easy;
1. Begin by making sure you have everything handy: a blow dryer and light hand-held diffuser, a small barreled curling iron, misting bottle (if you have natural curls), curl enhancing balm or mousse (if you need it), and a non-stiffening hair spray.
2. Apply the curl enhancer/mousse to help enhance any natural curl. If you have a lot of natural curls, a misting bottle might be enough.
3. Gently untangle your hair and create a part in it.
4. Air dry your hair about 80% (use a towel if you are in a hurry).
5. If you have a lot of natural curls, begin scrunching your hair with your fingers (misting frequently if you are using water).
6. If you are using a blow dryer, push your fingers into the hair to lift at the roots.
7. To add more volume, dry your hair upside down while continuing to scrunch with your fingers.
8. If you have less natural curls, use a small barreled curling iron.
9. Once you have it the way you like it, spray it with a non-stiffening hairspray.
A popular hairstyle that is quick is the trendy messy updo. To accomplish this look:
1. Brush out your hair to remove the tangles.
2. Pull some of the hair up from the front of your face and secure it with a covered ponytail holder.
3. Cover the holder with a hair clasp.
4. At the nape of your neck, gather your hair into a loose ponytail and hold it in place with a hair tie.
5. Twist the ponytail up to the crown of your head and secure the twist with long hairpins.
6. Leave several (however many you like to see) of the ends of the twist loose and arrange them as you like.
7. Pull some of the whippy ends loosely around your jaw to soften your jawline.
8. Hold the do in place with a non-stiffening hairspray.
Practicing these and other styles will allow you to change hair styles quickly. Before you know it, you will be able to race in the door, change hairstyle, and dash back out to your next appointment looking fresh and stylish in a matter of minutes. To give a different look to these styles, change the colour, size, or style of pins you use; also vary the other accessories. In the same amount of time, your hairstyle can look new and different.
Comments will be approved before showing up.